Sunday, January 09, 2005

Gods Love

Well, January 7th marked one month here in Japan. Today as I did a devotion called "Living the Life" God so convicted me. I realize that many times in my walk with Him, I go through the motions or obey Him simply because I am supposed to. Although obedience is always a good thing...if it is not out of a pure heart devotion to Him, then how real is it. I was convicted of the lack of Love in my heart for my own Savior and was able to repent and ask that He would show me how to love Him with all of my heart, soul, mind,and strength. I believe out of this kind of love for Him, pure obedience follows. Anyways, just wanted to share what was on my heart and ask you to pray that I would never take His forgievness and grace for granted. Please pray with us that we get back to the basics of being totally in love with our Savior. Only then can His love flow through us to these He has called us to. Thank for your prayers, we love you all! Jennifer

No comments: