Wednesday, June 07, 2006

FINALLY

SOO...the moment long awaited for happened yesterday. We went to the doctor AGAIN and we are having a..............BOY!!! His name will be Josiah named after a king in the Old Testament of the Bible. "He did what was pleasing in the Lord's sight and followed the example of his ancestor David. He did NOT turn aside from doing what was right." II Kings 22:2. This is our prayer for our Josiah as well. Of course Mark is excited to have a little surfer boy! The baby looks great and everything is fine! More to come................

5 comments:

Shio-chan said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited! I love that name too. Oh, I am so happy for you guys. You are both incredibly missed, but I am so glad you and the baby are doing well :)
Love ya'

Shio-chan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shio-chan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shio-chan said...

Um, sorry. I was SO excited about posting a comment that I posted it THREE times. So, I erased two of the three. :) Yep.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

We will continue to pray for you all.


Charlie and Teresa