Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Celebrating 7 years of Marriage

This weekend Mark and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on November 4th. Wow, how time does flies. It is true that each year gets better and better. We have traveled many places together all over the world, lived in another country, and are now proud parents of our first son. I am blessed to be married to my best friend who I can and do talk to about EVERYTHING, and most of the time, he listens! He is my biggest fan and I hope I am his. We spent the weekend back home in Wilmington, eating at our favorite places (Goody Goody, Trolley Stop, etc), and just sitting on the beach watching the waves and talking. Of course, Mark was able to surf some perfect waves both mornings, which was a bonus, and my mom took care of Josiah, giving us as much alone time as we wanted. This was one of the first years we did not travel somewhere for our anniversary, but being back in Wilmington made up for it for sure. There is nothing like sitting on the beach with a cool breeze and the warm sun on your face watching and listening to the ocean. We look forward to the many years to come that God gives us with each other.

No comments: