Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Baking

I LOVE baking for the holidays, so I started this week cooking all of our favorites. Some of those favorites include: peanut butter balls (chocolate covered), cranberry squares (YUMMY), fudge, sausage balls, and more! As of now, our house is stocked with a chocolate chip cheesecake, the first batch of fudge and cranberry squares. Along with recommending all of these tasty treats, may I also recommend my workout program which is HIP HOP ABS. Buy it cause it works and because you LOVE the name. Seriously, it is a very fun 30-40 minute workout and you truly see results in 2 weeks or less. Check it out! I am also giving you my EASY and DELICIOUS microwave fudge recipe. ENJOY!
1 box powdered sugar 1/2 cup cocoa 1/2 cup butter or margarine 14 cup half and half Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute on HIGH, stir and microwave AGAIN for 1 1/12 minutes. IMMEDIATELY ADD: 1 tsp vanilla, dash of salt, 3/4 cups chocolate chips. STIR UNTIL SMOOTH (add nuts of you like), and empty into an 8x8 pan. CHILL.

No comments: