Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter

I love this time of the year when everything is coming back to life and the weather is warming up. I have spent the last 3 days with my door open all day playing outside with my son. I also love this time of the year because of Easter. Of all the things to come back to life, there is nothing that compares to Jesus Christ being raised back to life 3 days after His death on the cross. WOW...it is only because of this resurrection that I have been forgiven of all my sins and will spend an eternity in heaven when I perish from this life.Becoming a parent has really helped me to begin to understand the sacrifice God gave us when He sent His Son to die for us, so that we may live. What an amazing love. I hope that each of you reading this have accepted the love and gift of Jesus Christ dying on the cross and being raised again to life. Love you all....

1 comment:

Emily said...

hey jennifer!!! It's Emily! I found your blog after a few years and it is so cool to see you guys! I am all about blogging these days, maybe we can stay in touch a little this way. I'll be visiting often!
By the way, when is Mark gonna send me some home roasted beans, you know I love the coffee!
Love and miss you!