Monday, June 23, 2008

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!

I love everything about watching the Olympics. I get nervous for the people, cheer for them, cry when they win, cry when they lose, the works. So the past two days I have been watching the trials (Thank God for the rabbit ears given to us by our neighbors). Of course my two FAVORITE events are gymnastics and swimming since these are the sports I competed in growing up. The girls final gymnastic trial comes on tonight. I like all the girls, but my favorite so far is little Shawn Johnson. She is a little 4 foot 9, 16 year old POWERHOUSE and is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen. She looks like she could, (and I am sure she can), beat up anyone that crosses her, but she talks with this little mouse voice that is too cute. Her gymnastic ability in UNBELIEVABLE and I cannot wait to keep an eye on this one! I will get back to you on my favorites for swimming, I am watching diving today. I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! YEAH!!

No comments: