Thursday, May 14, 2009

COUPONS!!

Over the past year I have become a coupon fanatic, thanks to my thrifty neighbor who has taught me! I cannot tell you how much money I have saved and how many items I actually get for free. for example, I shopped today at Harris Teeter and spent $12, but SAVED $16.00! I got 5 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce (buy 2, get 3 free), used coupons and got each bottle for $0.35!! I got 5 bags of shredded cheese for $4.36 TOTAL...the list goes on and on. Harris Teeter and Lowe's Foods DOUBLE coupons up to and including $0.99 EVERYDAY! Shop using the coupons combined with their weekly specials and you will be amazed at what you save! You can also visit a website called THE GROCERY GAME or COUPON MOM to get a layout of where to shop, what coupons to use and how much you will actually spend. You can also print your coupons from these sites. With this economy and being a stay at home mom, what a blessing! Every time I check out the check out people are amazed. Why not use coupons? They are FREE money!

No comments: