Monday, May 12, 2008

New Camera Pictures

Mark and I just got a refurbished Olympus E-410 SLR camera, and we are getting used to it. Here are some pictures we have taken. The quality is amazing, and just think how good it will be when we learn to use it properly. Lucky for me, Mark reads instructions, because I never do!"I believe I can fly..." Josiah has begun to express himself quite vividly when he is upset as you can see here. God is truly the best artist of them all..... Lunchtime with MOM on Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, you guys look great! I am also impressed with your tomatoe plant, I think the fact that you actually planted some things must mean your thumb is a little green! I can't seem to get that far :)
I got a new hair-do, I posted pics on my blog. I cut so much hair off, it looked like a small dog napping beside the salon chair! :)
Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your pictures. The son is too good looking. I wish you guys best of luck in life.