Saturday, May 03, 2008

New Job

I love running my own business, but lately I have been doing a lot of shows and got a little burned out. Being the only owner, it makes for a whole lot of work and time. Last weekend I was sick and participated in the Southern Women's Show here in Raleigh. It was a great show, but I worked 40 hours in about 3 days, so I was worn out! I will continue to do Unique World Trends, but starting Monday I am going to start coaching gymnastics for 3-5 year olds. YEAH! This will be my stress free, active, do not have to dress up job. I used to coach the same age group and teenagers when we lived in Wilmington at Gymnastics Unlimited and I really enjoyed it. Josiah will be able to take the "mom and tot" class for free, and I was a gymnastic NUT growing up, so that is extra exciting for me. I am already teaching him forward rolls which he LOVES. I tell him to tuck his head and he bends over, puts his head on the ground and gets ready to flip. TOO CUTE. So, if you are in the Raleigh area and have children, come visit Gym Carolina.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey! How great! I didn't know you were a gymnastics nut, sounds like the perfect job for you:) Too bad I can't put Elly in your class!