Friday, April 11, 2008

HALLELUJAH

So, I am sitting here to watch the American Idol results show and I have the chills! They just opened the show the same way they closed it out last night. That is right, the contestants sang "Shout to the Lord"and they included JESUS in the lyrics this time! WOW!!! It reminds me that one day EVERY tongue will confess and every knee will bow to JESUS CHRIST! Whether the contestants singing it are believers or not, they just confessed who Jesus is..AMEN once again..

2 comments:

Emily said...

hey girl! I saw that song to as I was flipping through channels and I was really impressed!
I am so excited to get my beans, can't wait!
I am doing ok, I seem to be having trouble in the little everyday things. The Mother's Day isle at Wal Mart the other day sent me into a mini meltdown. Ugh...this is all so hard!
Thanks for your prayers and support, love you!

Unknown said...

I saw this too and thought of heaven where every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!!!