Friday, April 04, 2008

Sorrow to Joy

Yesterday I spoke with one my dear friends whom I grew up with. Over the past several years her mother has been battling ovarian cancer. Mark and I were also quite close to her mother and used to clean her home when we owned a cleaning business in Wilmington, NC. Emily ( my friend) shared with me yesterday that her mother went on to be with her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on Monday. It was such a testimony of God's love to hear the peace in Emily's voice while dealing with such a hard thing. Such peace comes from knowing that her Mother had accepted the forgiveness that God offers us through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. We can rest knowing that Janine is in heaven with God where she has no more cancer, no pain, and a brand new body. HALLELUJAH....I want to share Emily's blog with you and I promise you will be more than blessed as you take part in her journey from SORROW TO JOY. RAINBOW HEART (Emily's Blog)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing His PEACE in Emily is a beautiful thing. In such difficulties, it is comforting to know without question that she is forever in Coram Deo (in His Presence.)

jennyhope said...

I am so sad for her even though. just at her loss.

=)