Friday, April 18, 2008

Shark Week all Year Long

Last night our friends Matthew and Elizabeth came over for our regular Wednesday night get together. Elizabeth has quickly picked up on my obsession with wildlife, especially SHARKS..She gave my one of, if not my most favorite birthday gifts EVER! It was the complete 20th Anniversary SHARK WEEK DVD set! I am so excited because my favorite TV week of the year is Shark Week. My husband picks on me because sharks are so exciting to me and yet they are the biggest fear that I have in life. Truly, no joking. I am from Wilmington, NC so I grew up on the coast, LOVE the water, but am terrified of sharks. I have been blessed to have only seen a very small once while I was in the water. Ok, off to watch some more SHARK WEEK! Thanks Elizabeth...

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's awesome:) You are so funny...
Doing ok...good moments and hard ones too, thanks for asking:)
Love you,em

Anonymous said...

Wow! That sets a high standard for next year. Does Mark know that we gave you the best birthday present ever? If not, I'll make sure to rub it in next time we see him! :)

Emily said...

How's the shark attack? Miss you:)